Friday, October 25, 2013

Beloved Anniversary shoot

Happy 10th Anniversary Mike & Naomi! 

Congratulations on staying together in this crazy mixed up world! When Mike and Naomi asked me to take some anniversary pictures for them I was so excited. I had been wanting to do a Beloved Session with a couple of a while. Beloved Sessions bring out the true connection between two people. For most of us our true connection and the reason we fell in love is buried under the demands of life. The demand to put our attention on anyone and anything other than each other! I am now offering Beloved sessions to any couple that would like to take the time to reconnect. Go back to the place, the time it got started, the moment you fell in love!  Mike and Naomi are two of the most amazing people I know. I knew working with them would be a lot of fun.  The best part was watching their love for each other be expressed in such a natural way. See for yourself! 









































1 comment:

  1. Beautiful couple and amazing work Angela...you've captured the beauty and fun of this couples relationship!

    ReplyDelete